07 August 2017

RPGaDAY 2017: Day 07

7. What was your most impactful RPG session?

I am interpreting "impactful" to mean "humorously memorable" because that's how I roll.

As a referee, it was either the time a non-player character anti-paladin successfully converted a player character paladin to diabolism ("I can no longer draw Fedifensor from its scabbard?!? NOOOOO!!!") in AD&D 1e (Whoops! Sorry, Andrew!), or the time the player characters prevented Doc Holliday (whom I portrayed with an unintended Jack Nicholson impersonation) from dying in a gunfight before the actual Gunfight at the O.K. Corral in Timeship. Also, when my younger brother's character entered the roughest saloon in Tombstone and ordered milk, which escalated into an all out barroom brawl.

There are many humorously memorable moments from my last Swords & Wizardry White Box campaign, but they are too numerous to mention.

[For more information on #RPGaDAY (or #RPGaDAY2017 specifically), read this.]

No comments:

Post a Comment